Established for over 75 years, a Foster Care Services Non Profit was able to grow from six foster homes to nearly 270 after implementing our publicity and advertising plan. We averaged over $5,000 a month in publicity lineage keeping the organization top of mind with potential financial supporters. We produced events benefiting the girls throughout the year (talks, hair and makeup sessions, art/shows, etc.) that received regular front-page coverage.
Whether business to business or business to consumer, public relations efforts can include press coverage in local newspapers, or a mix of broadcast opportunities, trade publications, online editorials, blogs, specialty technical media outlets, and more.
Publications, broadcast and online media want news that caters to their audience, and we help you get your news in front of that same audience. Our public relations professionals have the inside track when it comes to newsrooms because they are former reporters and editors. They handle it all:
- Interviews, research and writing of press releases. Promotional and web site copy
- Distribution to print and broadcast news assignment editors and follow-up
- Photo coordination and distribution
- Media alerts
- Public service announcements (PSAs)
- Handling of media requests for interviews
- Media invitations to events/media check-in
- Post-event releases and followup
- Press conferences
- Promotional events